F. McClure Wallace
Founding Member, Managing Partner
McClure focuses his practice on all aspects of trust, estate, and fiduciary litigation. McClure’s practice also includes complex trust and estate administration, business and real property disputes, and wrongful death matters. McClure enjoys working closely with his clients to see them through all aspects of their case, ensuring they receive personal attention and focused advocacy.
For over a decade McClure has litigated all types of trust and estate disputes and is well versed in issues of undue influence, capacity, fiduciary duties, and beneficial rights. These and other issues can be overwhelming and personal to those involved. Through Wallace Millsap, McClure addresses these issues with diligence and care, protecting the life work and personal desires of his clients and their families.
McClure is a proud resident of Northern Nevada, originally coming to the area to attend the University of Nevada on athletic scholarship. McClure then attended the University of Tulsa College of Law, where he was a member of the academic honor fraternity, was named to the Dean’s list, and received the CALI award for excellence in real property.
McClure is a proud husband and father, as well as an active member of the community and the bar association.
University of Nevada, Reno, Nevada
B.A. Political Science - 2003
University of Tulsa, College of Law
J.D. - 2006
Prospector’s Club of Reno
· Board of Directors
University of Nevada Athletic Alumni Association – the “Block N Society”
University of Nevada Alumni Association, Lifetime Member
University of Nevada Planned Giving Advisory Council
Volunteer: Lawyer in the Library program, Second Judicial District Court Law Library
Received the Highest Rating for Attorneys by Martindale-Hubbell (A/V Preeminent);
Named as one of Nevada’s “Legal Elite” from 2013 – 2018 by Nevada Business Magazine;
Recognized by Lawyers of Distinction
Publication and Speaking Engagements
“To Get Your Estate Planning Clients Where They Want to Go, Make Sure They Know Where They Are”
· Article Published in the Nevada Lawyer – May 2013, Volume 21, Issue 5
“Issues Regarding Probate of Real Property Assets”
· Lecture presented to the Washoe County Probate Bar Association in 2011
“Wills & Trusts: How are they different and which is right for you?”
· Lecture Presented to multiple community organizations in 2011 and 2012
“Arbitration Clauses in Estate Planning Documents and Their Effect Upon the Probate Process”
· Lecture presented to the Washoe County Probate Bar Association in 2014
“Estate Planning from A – Z”
· A National Business Institute two-day seminar with multiple presenters, my lecture topic was “Key Elements of Effective Wills”
· Lecture presented in Las Vegas, Nevada December 16-17, 2014
· A National Business Institute daylong seminar with multiple presenters, my lecture topics were “An Overview of Trusts” and “Revocable Living Trusts”
· Lecture presented in Reno, Nevada on May 12, 2015